Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Vancouver Photos

So it has been a few weeks after the Vancouver short trip. It's time to share some photos!







A mosaic whale!? Is it implying the sharply decreasing population of whales caused by Japanese people who fight mammal conservationists to protect their hundred-year tradition? ...distorted flesh and segmented image? Well, enough for the b-sing though I still cannot figure out the hidden meaning of this stature mounted by thousands of legos.








Canadians are extraordinarily considerate. Do not trundle through, or otherwise you gonna embrace the ice-cold harbor!





A friend of mine recommended me the place to go for lunch--Kintaro Ramen. I consider myself an obsessively punctual guy but when I arrived at 11:45 before its opening at 12. There were already a dozen groups in front of me waiting for the Sunday noon opening.
The restaurant cannot fit more than 20 guests and each time the cook only delivered six bowls of ramen, each being carried out with aesthetic precision. The cooking process is flawless: fresh sprouts have to be fried with a full spoon of soup stock; the noodels has to be mixed with the flour that gives them extra flexibility.









Sitting inside along the bar and watching people outside still waiting to sip the flavorful soup is actually the best enjoyment after the meal XD.

















The Skytrain would take me to my place after a half day wandering in the city!

No comments:

Post a Comment